Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
Paradice Investment Management Pty Ltd
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address http://www.paradice.com is owned and operated by Paradice Investment Management Pty Ltd. Should you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use which, together with the provisions of our privacy statement , govern our relationship with you in connection with this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
We may change the content or services on the website without notice including these terms and conditions of use and the privacy statement. Your continued access to, or use of, the website means that you agree to and accept the changes we make. We recommend that you periodically review the terms and conditions of use and the privacy statement for changes.
The information provided on the website is prepared for residents of Australia only and should not be relied upon by residents of any other jurisdiction.
The term ‘Paradice Investment Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Paradice Investment Management Pty Ltd (ABN 64 090 148 619; AFSL 224158), the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express and/or implied, as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We believe that the information and material provided on the website is correct at the time of compilation but do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or currency of that information and material. You should carefully check the date of compilation of the information and material (where relevant). We expressly exclude any liability for any mistakes, inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- We are not responsible, and we will not be liable to you (whether directly or indirectly), for your use of any information or materials on this website. The information displayed on this website does not constitute a recommendation to acquire any of the financial products or services that we offer. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We cannot provide any guarantees about the performance of any investment. Investing involves risk and investments can rise or fall in value. Any forecasts contained on this website are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
- When reviewing any historical performance information on this website, you should be aware that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction in whole or in portion of the website’s material in any format is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. We do not recommend or endorse the websites and we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the website’s nature and purpose.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any financial product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual terms of issue of the relevant product or service. This website includes information and documents relating to registered managed investment schemes that are managed by Paradice Investment Management (Paradice Funds). Units in the Paradice Funds are issued by the responsible entity, Equity Trustees Limited (ABN 46 004 031 298; AFSL 249075). You should consider the product disclosure statement (which you can obtain from our website or by contacting us) before making any decision to acquire, or continue to hold, an investment in any Paradice Fund.
- None of the material provided through this website takes into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should have regard to your own individual objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek independent professional advice before you make any investment decision.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, including legal costs and expenses, (whether direct or indirect) that you incur in connection with the use of this website whether the loss or damage is caused by any fault or negligence on the part of Paradice Investment Management (including its officers, shareholders, employees, agents, related body corporates and associates) or otherwise.
- While we endeavour to keep this website up and running on an ongoing basis, we take no responsibility, and will not be liable, for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or any beyond our control.
Please contact us if you should have any questions.
Copyright © 2019 owned by Paradice. All rights reserved.