By clicking here you confirm that you are an institutional investor or investment professional.
Boutique investment firm specializing in global and emerging markets equities.
The Paradice Group is a privately-owned fund manager established in 1999 in Sydney, Australia by David Paradice. Our business was built around fundamental stock picking, integrity, and doing the right thing for our clients—tenants that remain our focus today. Our boutique, employee-owned business model ensures our interests are aligned with our clients and allows us to provide a high level of client service. Instead of trying to drive AUM growth, our mission is to deliver long-term compounding and capital protection for our investors.
Paradice Investment Management LLC, our US-based global investment business, has offices in Denver and San Francisco and consists of operational staff and two investment teams—the Global Equity Team (founded in 2010), and the Emerging Markets Team (founded in 2018). The Australian business, Paradice Investment Management Pty Ltd, headquartered in Sydney, consists of five investment strategies. As a group we have 45 employees and collectively manage approximately $8 billion (as of 3/31/2020).
- The business enables our investment professionals the opportunity to make efficient decisions and take responsibility for delivering quality results.
- As a privately-owned company, we share the same goals as our clients and a passion for achieving long-term compounding and capital protection.
- Our investment teams consist of professionals with over 85 years of combined investing experience.
- Our focus is to grow our clients’ wealth over the medium to long term by focusing on long-term compounding and capital protection.
We are active equity investors with a single overriding focus on growing our clients’ wealth through fundamental bottom-up stock selection and capital protection.
Paradice understands that investors seek professional investment managers who can add value by outperforming the market. Our investment professionals share the same generalist mindset and competitive drive, focusing on delivering long-term compounding and capital protection. We are bottom up, benchmark agnostic managers seeking high active share—all qualities we believe drive long-term performance.
- Risk vs Reward
- We believe capital protection is the foundation for strong compounding risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long term.
- Rather than focusing on specific regions or sectors, our investment teams are generalists who take a broad market view.
- We manage limited capacity strategies with a goal of exceeding the return expectations of our clients while focusing on capital protection.
- We continually assess the best balance of risk and reward for our clients.
We believe our team is our greatest asset. The culture of our company is intentionally open and collaborative—we encourage leveraging knowledge across the business. We share the same passion, competitive drive, and entrepreneurial mindset. It is an environment where initiative and innovative ideas are valued, and our team members actively engage, discuss, and challenge each other in order to help deliver excellence in our operations, our client service, and our investing.
Our small size and limited client capacity allows us to provide our investors with the opportunity to access the experience and knowledge of our investment teams.
Paradice Investment Management, LLC offers the investment strategies discussed here in the form of institutional separately managed accounts. Information and strategies discussed here are intended for institutional investors only and are strictly for illustrative and educational purposes and are not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. There is no guarantee that any strategies discussed will be effective. Past performance does not guarantee future results. All investments carry inherent risks, and while there is the possibility for investment gains, there is also the possibility of investment loss.