By clicking here you confirm that you are an institutional investor or investment professional.
Global Small Cap
The Paradice Global Small Cap strategy was established in August 2010 by lead portfolio manager/analyst Kevin Beck. The team comprises of six investment professionals including Kevin.
The Fund typically invests in 60-80 global franchise businesses with strong net cash, low leverage, operating in a niche market.
We believe that protecting capital in down markets can provide investors with the best opportunity to compound their capital when markets begin to trend upwards.
The Fund employs a bottom up investment process with an absolute return view. We are investors in a very large investable universe (market capitalisation below US$5bn) looking to find investment opportunities anywhere in the world to create a best idea, benchmark agnostics portfolio.
The Paradice Global Small Cap Fund aims to outperform the S&P Global ex Australia and New Zealand Between USD1 Billion and USD5 Billion (AUD) Net Total Return Index in AUD over a three to five year period (after management costs and before tax).
(1) S&P Global ex Australia and New Zealand Between USD1 Billion and USD5 Billion (AUD) Total Return Index
Past performance of the strategy is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of an investment in the strategy may rise or fall. Returns are not guaranteed by any person. Fund returns are calculated before tax and after ongoing management costs. Returns are annualised for time periods greater than 1 year. All returns are denoted in Australian dollars. For further information please refer to our disclaimer page.
Forms and Reports
- Paradice Global Small Cap Fund PDS
- Paradice Global Small Cap Fund PDS NZ
- Reference Guide
- Financial Services Guide
- Additional Application Form
- Existing Investor Change of Details Form
- Redemption Form
- New Zealand Investor Fact Sheet & PDS
- Financial Statement 30 June 2018
- Financial Statement 30 June 2019
Fund Fact Sheets 2020
Fund Fact Sheets 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet December 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet November 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet October 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet September 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet August 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet July 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet June 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet May 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet April 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet March 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet February 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet January 2019
Fund Fact Sheets 2018
At Paradice we manage investment capital on behalf of a range of investors including institutional, private wealth, family offices and individual investors.