By clicking here you confirm that you are an institutional investor or investment professional.
Australian Mid Cap
The Paradice Australian Mid Cap strategy was established in September 2007 by portfolio manager/analysts Matthew Riordan and John Lake. In February 2018 James McBeath joined the team as portfolio manager/analyst.
The Fund typically invests in 40-60 companies listed outside of the S&P/ASX 50 with a market cap lower limit of $400m, providing investors with an exposure to a diversified portfolio of emerging Australian businesses.
We believe equity markets are often inefficient due to investor emotion, short-term thinking and too much reliance on a single aspect of a company’s financial health – it’s profit and loss statement. Our key focus is on management, current and future cash flows and the quality of the balance sheet.
Our expertise lies in evaluating a company’s market position taking into account all factors from balance sheet, macroeconomic drivers through an extensive visitation program.
The Paradice Australian Mid Cap Fund aims to outperform the composite benchmark of 70% of the S&P/ASX Mid Cap 50 Total Return Index and 30% of the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Total Return Index over a three to five year period (after management costs and before tax).
Benchmark: Composite index: 70% of the S&P/ASX Mid Cap 50 Total Return Index + 30% of the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Total Return Index
Past performance of the strategy is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of an investment in the strategy may rise or fall. Returns are not guaranteed by any person. Fund returns are calculated before tax and after ongoing management costs. Returns are annualised for time periods greater than 1 year. All returns are denoted in Australian dollars. For further information please refer to our disclaimer page.
Forms and Reports
- Paradice Australian Mid Cap Fund - Class B PDS
- Paradice Australian Mid Cap Fund - Class B PDS NZ
- Reference Guide
- Financial Services Guide
- Additional Application Form
- Existing Investor Change of Details Form
- Redemption Form
- New Zealand Investor Fact Sheet & PDS
- Financial Statement 30 June 2018
- Financial Statement 30 June 2019
Fund Fact Sheets 2020
Fund Fact Sheets 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet December 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet November 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet October 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet September 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet August 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet July 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet June 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet May 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet April 2019
- Quarterly Fact Sheet March 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet February 2019
- Monthly Fact Sheet January 2019
Fund Fact Sheets 2018
At Paradice we manage investment capital on behalf of a range of investors including institutional, private wealth, family offices and individual investors.